THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Scene Number One

Pam growing up from a baby to a lady.

Pamela Anne H. Perez in not purely "Pamela Anne H. Perez." Different people and different experiences molded her to what she is now. Everything and every one in her life became a secret ingridient to create a very unique person like her.

21st day of March, 1995, after nine months of waiting, I finally arrived; the baby that would bring joy to the hearts of Jay and Janet Perez. I was their first born. We lived a happy and simple life in our first and current home here in Laguna.

As a child, I was very
curious of things. I loved learning and discovering the world. I even stapled my own thumb just to know the feeling of a paper being stapled. Due to this great hunger for learning, I received awards in school. I liked it. There's always this great feeling inside of me whenever I get up on stage with my mom to receive my award. I loved how the people would clap for you the time your name is called, and how the the priests and teachers would congratulate you after getting your award. It's been like that every year; from Junior Kinder until now, and I hope that it would be the same until the time that I graduate college.

Today, I am a
14 year-old sophomore in Colegio San Agustin Binan. My life's going pretty well. My family's great. School's good. Everything's fine since God's by my side everyday of my life. I am very much grateful for all the blessings that has been bestowed upon me. I really appreciate them all. THANK YOU GOD. :)

As my journey continues, I want to achieve all my dreams in life. I want to be a successful business woman, a great wife and mother to my future family, and a good person. I also want to travel the world, and experience the most extra-ordinary things in life. I want to
live my life to the fullest!