THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

The Main Cast

On the 25th of December, 2008.

Well, here's the main cast, my family. They make my life oh so perfect no matter how imperfect it is. They are very loving, caring, supportive and really really awesome! Whenever things are not okay with me, they are always there to cheer me up. I love them so very much. These people are IRREPLACEABLE.

The only man in our house is Jaime Jose Perez. He's my "tatay." Unlike other dads, he prefers to be called tatay because he thinks that it sounds sweet. He works abroad. There, he is the captain of the ship but here, he is the captain of our family. He is kind of strict but I understand why. I know that he only wants the best for his family. Though he is strict, he is also very much sweet and funny. His jokes crank me up whenever I'm bored. He is the best father anyone could ever ask for!

The light of the family is Janet Perez, my mommy. She is a housewife. She gave up her work to stay home with us. My mom is very caring and supportive. Even though I'm already in second year, she still helps me in my lessons whenever I don't understand it very much. I love being with her specially when when we go out to pamper ourselves. I always have so much fun! She's the best mom ever!

My little sister's name is Paulyn Anne Perez. She's also in Colegio San Agustin-Binan, and is currently in grade one. We fight a lot because she's my total opposite. She's very loud at home and it bugs me very much. But even though she's really annoying and "makulit" and really really "madrama," I still love her and no one can ever replace my little sister.


Among my relatives, I'm only close to one person and that's my cousin, Francine Kristel Gacis. We're very close. We're like sisters. We have the same interests. We do a lot of stuffs together whenever we see each other. Also, we do a lot of sleepovers which I think is really fun. We go to the mall a lot. We always have tons of fun. She's really great.


These two people are not really a part of the Perez Family since they are from the Pineda's and Bergonia's. Though they have a different blood, I still consider them family because we're really really close.

Janella Erica Pineda. We met when were in Prep in CSA. She's my best friend! We have a lot of similarities and we share a lot of amazing memories. Last year, during our first year in high school, she moved to Manila. We didn't really see each other very much but we're still very close. No one can ever steal her place. She'll always be my best bud.


And, Julio Jerome Bergonia. I don't really know when we first met because I think we were still babies during that time. We did a lot of things together. We played together, tutored together and even went to school together. We know each other very well though we're not really similar. Nobody can ever replace him. He'll always be Oyo, my best guy friend.